High quality dental service:
● Our technicians continuously take part in specialized training.
● High quality materials for an impeccable result.
● The latest technology in dentistry guarantees long lasting treatments along with the desired aesthetics.
5 Year Warranty and more:
● 5 Year warranty for any treatment done in our clinic.
● Lifetime warranty for our dental implants.
The benefits of having a laboratory on-site at a dental practice.
● Our dental laboratory is managed by highly trained and experienced technicians, along with the latest technology, we guarantee the best possible result.
● 35 years of experience combined with modern technology (CAD/CAM, 3D scanner, 3D printer) allows us to achieve the highest standards in our work.
Reception at the airport
(arrival at the clinic and free accommodation covered by us)
(first dental check up and identification of any problem)
(simple or full 3D, to fully identify the treatment needed)
Estimated price of treatment
Final check up
(and arrival at the airport covered by us, all within 4-6 days)
CAD/CAM with 5 axis
(Design and production all digital. The term “5-axis” refers to the number of directions the milling machine can move)
(uses ultra low doses of radiation to achieve high quality images needed for diagnosis and treatment)
(capable of printing provisional teeth within 4 hours with great accuracy)
Is used to repair minor fractures or decay in the teeth, as a form of restorative dental treatment. A dental filling can help to even out the surface of the tooth and improve the function of the jaw for biting and chewing.read more
Is a procedure that uses products (such as collagen) that rejuvenate facial skin by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depressions, enhancing lips and replacing soft-tissue volume loss through facial injections.read more
Invisible teeth aligner (Nuvola):
Nuvola is an orthodontic system based on digital technologies. It consists of a series of transparent aligners that facilitate complex dental movements in a gradual and non-invasive way. Custom made to fit the conformation of each dental arch, they precisely control tooth alignment.
Preventive dentistry for children:
A specialty that provides both primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs.
Surgery (sinus lift and bone graft):
A sinus lift, is a surgery that makes it easier to place dental implants. Some people need dental implants but don’t have enough bone support necessary for implants because of bone loss.read more